TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By proceeding with a purchase, you are in agreement with our terms and conditions.
CONFIRMATION OF ORDERS
Your order is not processed until full payment has been received. Upon receipt of your order, we will email you a copy of your invoice. Please ensure all contact details, delivery information and any requests have been properly documented on your invoice. Please notify us immediately of any errors on your invoice.
For instock items that can ship same day, the order must be placed by 12pm. Orders placed after 12pm will be processed on the following business day.
- STANDARD SHIPPING - We offer FREE Standard Shipping for purchases of $300 or above via Australia Post Australia Wide. Delivery charges apply for orders below $300.
- EXPRESS SHIPPING - For faster shipping method, you may upgrade for a small fee upon checkout. This method offers express shipping with your signature.
- IN STORE PICK UP - You are more than welcome to pick up your items from our boutique located in Brunswick, Victoria. Once your order is processed, we will contact you to arrange a pick up time that is convenient for you.
Once your order has been processed, delivery time is typically within 1-10 working days, excluding special orders. If your order is urgent, please ensure you list your wear date upon checkout and contact us so we may prioritise your order. For an additional fee we may have other delivery options to get your parcel to you as promptly as possible when you have a upcoming wear date.
For Special Ordered Items, please note it can take up to 12-14 weeks for delivery. Rush orders for an additional fee are available in some instances and can take from 6-9 weeks for delivery. Please contact our store to discuss delivery times.
All items are subject to availability and many items are in stock and available to ship within 1-10 business days. We do strive in keeping adequate stock to fulfil all orders, however, from time to time certain items and sizes may be out of stock. If your item is out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery time prior to proceeding with your order. If you would like to confirm if an item is available before placing an order, please feel free to contact us on 03 9381 4446.
SPECIAL ORDERED ITEMS
Special Orders are items that are not in stock however can be ordered in different sizes and colours to suit your occasion. The allocated size, colour and style cannot be changed or exchanged once your order has been processed. Please view our colour charts, size chart guide to confirm the information entered is correct as a special order can not be changed once ordered. Due to slight variances in fabric dye lots, we advise that all Bridal party orders be placed as a group. We cannot guarantee the colour batch will be the same for additional pieces added.
CHANGE OF MIND/REFUNDS
We strive to ensure that you are happy with your purchase and as such encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have prior to purchasing. We kindly ask to choose carefully as we do not offer refunds in any circumstances, except in the case of faulty items that may not be repaired by us.
Purchased wrong size or change of mind on purchase:
If you have purchased the wrong size or would like to exchange an item, we can offer you an exchange or credit note to the value of the items purchased, excluding delivery charges, in the following circumstances:
- The products must be returned within 7 days of receipt: and
- Item/s must be in original, undamaged packaging, be unworn, unused and with all tags and parts intact. If the product is deemed to be in used condition, it will be returned to you and you will be liable for all additional shipping costs.
- Specially ordered items and bras cannot be returned or exchanged, in any circumstances.
- Subsequent delivery charges for all exchange items will apply.
If you would like to exchange the original item for an out of stock item, an additional re-stocking fee, plus any associated freight charges, will apply.
If your item is not a specially ordered item and is eligible for return (as per conditions above), please ensure you follow the following steps where you would like to return the item:
1) To return an item, you will need to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone
(03) 9381 4446 strictly within 7 days of receiving your order.
2) We will issue you with a Return Authorization Number (“RAN”) and return address. Please do not return any item until you receive this authorization number as orders received without prior approval will not be accepted.
3) You will be responsible for costs to deliver the item back to Duchess Boutique and it is your responsibility to ensure that all returns are packaged so as to prevent damage in transit.
4) We strongly encourage you to register your return parcel as we cannot take responsibility for items that are lost in transit. Where a tracking number is provided, please email this to us at email@example.com so we can expect the package.
5) Upon receipt of the package, we will contact you within 48 hours to discuss.
Credit notes are valid for 3 months from the date of issue. Credit notes will be to the value of the returned item/s, excluding delivery charges.
METHODS OF PAYMENT, SECURITY & YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard or Bank Transfer.
At Duchess Boutique, we understand the importance of credit card and personal information security. We do not share your credit card details except with our bank to process payments. Your personal information such as your Name and email address may be used to subscribe only to our mailing list.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS
We thoroughly check and carefully package items prior to delivery. If however you receive a faulty or damaged item, please contact us immediately of receiving your item/s. We can offer an exchange or will repair the item. A refund is only available if the item is faulty and has not been worn/altered by you and has original tags intact. Please report faulty or damaged items within 7 days of receiving your order.
Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Also, we can not accept returns if you have altered the dress in any way after purchase.
Product Photography Online
We make every effort to display our products and colour charts as clearly and accurately as possible, however, Duchess Boutique cannot be held responsible for any colour discrepancies. Computer screen colour settings vary and may affect the way products appear. Some garments are custom made and detailed by hand and as such, the finished items may vary slightly from the design shown on the site. Please feel free to contact us if you require additional images of our products prior to purchasing.
This website is owned by Duchess Boutique Pty Ltd and all content is protected under copyright laws. All images displayed are subject to copyright and must not be used or reproduced without express written permission. Any breach of copyright laws will result in legal action.